Re: [Evolution] Tab complete email addresses?

On Fri, 2001-11-16 at 10:59, Jim Meyer wrote:
However, when there's only one selection, I find myself wanting to tab
complete to pick it rather than arrow down. Is this already possible?

No.  Tab means "move to next widget", and we didn't want to overload
that key with other operations.

If you don't like reaching over to press the arrow keys, you can also
use C-n and C-p to move through the list.

-JT