Re: [Evolution] weather and news in summary

On Thu, 2001-11-15 at 19:24, Juan Martinez wrote:
I'm behind a firewall.  Do I have to specify a proxy for Evolution
to be able to download the weather and news summaries?

Do I need to set an environment variable for Evolution?

They can be set from Nautilus.
It really should be in a gnome-vfs capplet, I guess you could bug the
maintainers of that until they add it.

iain
--
Hope (n): The theological virtue defined as the desire and search for a
future