Re: [Evolution] Evolution over ethernet

What's your network topology like? I'm thinking about latency
issues....I'm no expert, but if you've got a lot of traffic on your net,
with an unmanaged solution (eg hub instead of switch) a high latency
could explain the unresponsiveness of the gui....from the other

just a guess....looks like my liberal studies classes have given me an
affinity for pulling shit out my ass (and I can use cool words like
affinity).

Dave