Re: [Evolution] Transfer of data

you probably had a 'wombat' process still running when you overwrote the
file, so it just reset it again.

(my guess)

k>
Hello,

which are the relevant files if I want to transfer lets say the ToDo Database from one computer to another?
I tried just to copy ~/evolution/local/Tasks/tasks.ics but evolution doesn't accept this file. It just
replaces the file automatically with the original one. So there must be a backup mechanism in the
background which I don't understand. I didn't find anything in the documentation.

By the way, is this the right place to ask such questions? I asked the same question in users ximian com
but got no answer there.

Thanks in advance

Gerhard Schuck
geschu ma5 seikyou ne jp