Re: [Evolution] Error setting evolution: shortcut to inbox cannot be created

On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 07:08:16PM -0500, NotZed wrote:

chown root.mail /usr/sbin/camel-lock-helper
chmod g+s /usr/sbin/camel-lock-helper

And see how that goes.

Done. The error has gone. Thanks for the clues.

Romildo

This is supposed to be done when the package is built,, but obviously
is not. (there is already a bug reported about this).