Re: [Evolution] Error setting evolution: shortcut to inbox cannot be created

Sigh.

Ok, do:

chown root.mail /usr/sbin/camel-lock-helper
chmod g+s /usr/sbin/camel-lock-helper

And see how that goes.

This is supposed to be done when the package is built,, but obviously
is not. (there is already a bug reported about this).