From: evolution-admin ximian com [mailto:evolution-admin ximian com]On
Behalf Of Luis Villa
Sent: Thursday, 15 November 2001 4:36 PM
To: evolution ximian com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Latest Download using Red Carpet won't start.

How late is latest? That's been fixed for at least 30 hours. At the very
least you should have 2001.11.14.08.58.
Luis

On Thu, 2001-11-15 at 00:24, Peter Nunn wrote:
I am just trying to start Evolution on my RH 7.2 box after downloading the
latest snapshot using Red Carpet and I'm getting

evolution: relocation error: /usr/lib/libevolution-importer.so.0:
undefined
symbol: stat

when I try and start it from the consol (nothing when I start it from the
menu).

Same happens with either root or user login.

Any ideas.

Ta

Peter.