[Evolution] moving folders doesnt always work

hi,

I have a problem with the folder list of the mailer component.
when I want to move one of my local folders (subfolders of Inbox)
into another one, this does not work for all folders. While moving
the mouse over the desired destination folder, normally this folder
gets a black border around it, and I can drop my folder into it.
Now (using evolution 0.99.0) the black box does not appear
over all the folders (and of course not over the folder I need ;-)).
I've already made a list of folders where it works and where not,
but I can not work out any rule, for which folders this happens.

best regards
-Stefan Palme-

Dipl. Inf. (FH) Stefan Palme

email: kleiner77 gmx net