[Evolution] disconnected IMAP

Hi Folks.

I've  a couple of questions regarding IMAP operation with RC1 of
evolution as provided in Debian unstable. Is it possible to start
evolution in disconnected mode and browse the messages you downloaded in
the last session  before going online later? I'm running a laptop, so I
sometimes want to browse my mail without having been connected in the
evo session.

Also, is it possible to view the calendar folder offered by Exchange via
IMAP as a calendar? At the moment it all appears as a series of
messages, as do tasks etcetc. Is it possible to assign custom views to
these folders which would allow correct interpretation of the contents?

 Here's hoping :-)

Cheers,
Eamonn