Re: [Evolution] Changing Quotation String?

On Tue, 2001-11-13 at 12:34, Dan Winship wrote:
For anyone who's confused now, I was assuming the question was about the
"On DATE, PERSON wrote:" string that precedes the entire quotation,

...and you were correct. Sorry for the imprecision of my earlier
missive; I shall endeavor to speak most precisely in the future.

Cheers!

--j

p.s. Anyone else find something amusing about someone named Austin in
the 512 area code? ;]
--
Jim Meyer, Geek At Large                              purp selequa com