Re: [Evolution] OT: Ximian Preview for rh7.2

For what it's worth, I downloaded the control-center rpms by hand and installed them: things seem to be working.  Don't know about updates, though.  And haven't done the setup-tools.

I have to believe that Ximian is totally unaware that the preview channel doesn't show up for RH72. If they were, they'd have posted something to the news page on red-carpet, right?