Re: [Evolution] OS X

On Sun, 2001-11-11 at 22:32, Mike Barnes wrote:
Just thought I'd check before I take a stab at it over the weekend - has
anyone ever compiled Evolution under OS X?

I sort-of-compiled it a long time ago. It's more than a weekend project.
It will be easier in 10.1 because of some changes to the linker, but you
still have the problem that OS X's libc is archaic and doesn't have
things like strtok_r and strftime. Some of the parts also won't build on
HFS filesystems because they use multiple files with the same name with
just different mixes of upper/lowercase.

-- Dan