[Evolution] Executive summary does not work anymore (1.0 RC)

After upgrading from 0.16 to 0.99.0 the executive-summary does not work
anymore. When trying to access the folder the right window frame shows
for a few seconds "My Evolution" then presents me an error messages
saying: No folder selected (in german: Kein Ordner angezeigt). I can't
access the configuration menu either, although it is shown in the main
menu. How can I fix the problem?