Re: [Evolution] IMAP Large Folders Problems

Ahh, so it is an "implimentation" issue.  Not necessarily a broken
implimentation.

I should mention that I never really blamed Ximian, Ximian is just much
more likely to fix a problem than Lotus.  Can't wait to see Evolution on
the shelves at the local computer store.

Chris Tooley