[Evolution] Post 1.0 Feature Ideas for Mail

First: I love this program.  It has allowed me to move 99% off of Windows.

Disclaimer: These are thoughts and ideas.  I don't want to give the impression that these are great gaping holes in the mail functionality.

Have the composer and "read mail" windows remember their last geometry (H+W not position).  Composer doesn't do this at all, and the window to read mail (I don't use the preview pane) only remembers for the current evolution session.

In HTML mail be able to specify the fonts either associated with a "type" (eg. Normal, Preformat, etc.), or on a text block.  Not just for viewing, but actually send it with that font specified, either with CSS, or span or font tags.  I've heard the argument of "that isn't a good idea because the recipient may not have that font", but that is bogus since any mail reader or browser has a default font defined in case it can't find the specified font - and there are time I want them to see something the way I defined it.

The ability to manage the signature usage more.  Like specifying to only insert the signature on new messages, not replies or forwarded email, and the ability to insert the signature manually into a specific part of the email from the "Insert" menu.

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger

Our mission is to authoritatively promote timely methods of empowerment so that we may endeavor to collaboratively supply inexpensive opportunities to exceed customer expectations