[Fwd: [Evolution] calendar task problem]

this is the solution for the calendar / task problem
--
Raimund Sacherer
Linux Solution Provider

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Raimund,

searching a solution for the very same problem as you have (had?). The
list-response, that looked as cryptic to me as it looked for you, was
however pointing towards the right and simple solution:

$cd /usr/share/oaf/
$mv GNOME_Evolution_Calendar.oaf GNOME_Evolution_Calendar.oaf.old
$cp
/usr/local/src/evolution/calendar/gui/GNOME_Evolution_Calendar.oaf.in
./GNOME_Evolution_Calendar.oaf

And evolution worked!! I couldn't believe my eyes that this problem that
i suffered from for more than a week was this easy to solve. Note that
/usr/local/src/evolution contains in this case the source of evolution.
You can get that using cvs, apt-get source of any other usual method.

Hoping this works for you too!

Wouter Oosterveld
Delft University of Technology

PS. I'm not subscribed to the Evo-mailing list, so I couldn't post this
over there.

--- End Message ---