[Evolution] strange font again

Hi!

I just played around a bit, so here is what I found out.
The new image is there:
http://www.matronix.de/images/strange_font.png

So, in original size the text of gpg is quite strange.
After klicking "View -> Font Size -> bigger" (or whatever it is called
in English ;-) I get the gpg-text okay and the normal text of the
message keeps its size...
Anyone else sees this? Should I file a bug?
Well, I think I'll upgrade to RedHat 7.2 later this day, so my
fontserver will be updated... maybe there is the problem.

Ciao,
Manuel

--
('>                      http://www.matronix.de                     <`)