[Evolution] Evo hangs sometimes when checking mail (IMAP)

I think others have reported similar problems, but I'm not sure if this
is the same one.  Sometimes when checking for new mail on my POP and
IMAP accounts, if I hit Cancel on the password form that comes up, the
Send& Receive dialog never goes away.  I know there's nothing wrong with
my IMAP server because I'm connected to it from a different machine.

Is this the same problem that others have been reporting?

Dan