Re: [Evolution] Forwarding e-mail with attachments

On Tue, 2001-11-06 at 02:03, Ujwal S. Sathyam wrote:
On Mon, 2001-11-05 at 22:09, Bognar, Attila wrote:

    > Forward as attachment, not inline.

    Is it possible to forward the message text inline, and the attachments
    as attachments?

No, I don't think so, though that would be a VERY NICE feature.

"Forward Inline" is supposed to do that now, although it seems to have
some weird ideas about what is and isn't an attachment that I can't
quite figure out. Hm...

-- Dan