[Evolution] New Problem

Ever since we have loaded the snap 0.16.100 yesterday morning, I have
been experiencing problem with mail messages that contain graphics.

I get the error ..... Folder of type mail has unexpectedly quit....

I can exit out of evolution and come back in ok.  But never able to read
messages with graphics in them.

I updated via Red-Carpet to this morning's snap shot (2001.11.05.15.31),
still the same problem.

I kill all the processes, reboot the server, and even removed my
Evolution folder and re-setup, no luck.

I am running on RH7.0.

Any suggestions??
--