[Evolution] Thanks for the simple spam filter

A while back I reported a bug with the filter for a specific header, and
this bug is now fixed in the latest snapshots.  Thanks!!  This feature
allows a really simple, really cool spam filter.  Just define the
following:

if recipients does not contain <your address>
and
if specific header ListId does not exist
then
move to folder spam (or whatever)
stop processing

Previously I was only filtering on the recipients field, but that also
filtered all mailing lists, and I had to create a filter for every
mailing list to avoid having it treated like spam.  Now the default is
to leave all mailing list messages alone.

I find this much simpler since I don't have to filter every mailing
list, and I don't have to always place the spam filter after every
mailing list filter.  That was really annoying because every time a new
filter was created using "Create rule from message", it went after the
spam filter, and it wouldn't work until I fixed the order.  Now this
filter can go before mailing list filters and it won't matter.

Thanks again for fixing this!

Gerald