[Evolution] Its not possible to start evolution mail

Hi,

since some days it is not possible for me to start evolution mail.

Theres is always a message like "Evolution component that handles folders of type "mail" has unexpectedly
quit".

If i start evolution-mail before evolution in a separate term i can read something like evolution mail is
missing charset "iso 8859-15" (a gdk-warning).

Evolution says that i have to stop evolution and to restart it to solve the problem. But when soing it the
same problem is still there.

I don't have installed the whole ximian desktop, only RedHat 7.2 + evolution (via redcarpet).

Greetings out of germany

Markus

Berufsunfähigskeitversicherung von Mamax bei WEB.DE.
Jetzt informieren! http://bu.web.de