Re: [Evolution] Multiple evolution-mail processes

On Mon, 2001-11-05 at 10:06, Richard Wilkinson wrote:
When I start Evo, I immediately get 5 evolution-mail and 7
evolution-executive-summary processes starting up. Is this a normal
occurrence or should there only be a single process for each?

There is only one of each, but each has multiple threads, and Linux
represents multiple threads as multiple processes.

-- Dan