Re: [Evolution] Spell Checking

On Fri, 2001-11-02 at 05:48, Ron McKeating wrote:
At some stage in the frenzy of updates in the last week or so, spell
checking has stopped working when I write email.  I cannot find any
reference to spell checking in the menus.

I actually thought it never worked, at least it has been months and
months since it worked for me.  Probably since before Red Carpet was
around.  RedHat 7.1 machine, pretty much everything from the ximian
channel but no gnome-spell in my rpm database, I have aspell so shall go
hunting for some rpms...

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss