Re: [Evolution] Buglets in RC1 build (+cvs.2001.11.02.08.57) I've seen

Yeah, that's a known bug, having to do with how evo deals with messages
that have not yet been loaded. It will probably not be fixed until 1.1,
as it will require some structural reworking to handle. I do not
remember the bug number offhand but you are welcome to attach your
thoughts and this image to that bug if you can find it.
Luis