Re: [Evolution] Can't start evo after logging out and back in (still)

How late is latest? Build number, please. Also, if you could follow the
procedures I outlined here:
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2001-November/014055.html
that would be helpful. Thanks.
Luis

On Fri, 2001-11-02 at 07:11, Duane C. Mallory wrote:
I've sent a couple of messages to the list on this problem that exists
on two different machines - both RedHat 7.1 running Ximian Gnome 1.4. It
has been occurring with all of the latest snapshots. Details of problem
once again.

1) try to start evolution, receive the following message:

"Cannot initialize the Ximian Shell: Configuration Database not found"

and in the terminal window:

"evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on
wombat: (IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0)"

2) kill all oaf processes, evolution starts up fine.
3) exit evolution, evolution restarts with no problem
4) exit evolution, log out of Gnome, log back in, back to step 1.

Is anyone else seeing this? Is it coincidence that it happens on two
different machines, but both basically configured the same?

Any insight into this would be appreciated. It's getting to be such a
bother to have to kill all oaf processes every time I log in before I
can use evolution.

Best Regards,

DCM