Re: [Evolution] Can't trust Evolution to send big attachments...

It also happened to me once a long time ago (~2 months). I was sending a
11M PDF file to a friend, and the first time around she got it
corrupted. I then sent it back and it arrived correctly. Wasn't sure it
was Evolution's fault and still am not but thought you might want to
know. This is the only time I ever got a problem with sending.

Regards and kudos to the team for RC1

Pascal