[Evolution] automatically change filter rules when moving folders

hi,

it would be nice, if the filter rules automatically change
when moving corresponding folders. e.g. if I have a folder
"Inbox/peter" and a filter rule saying
"sender contains peter xyz com --->  move it to folder Inbox/peter",
and I move my folder "Inbox/peter" to "Inbox/people/peter", then the
rule should automatically change, so that new "peter"-mails
would go into "Inbox/people/peter" and not "Inbox/peter".

best regards
-stefan-

Dipl. Inf. (FH) Stefan Palme

email: kleiner77 gmx net