Re: [Evolution] further build issues on solaris

--- Dan Winship <danw ximian com> wrote:
Output line too long.

I think this is fixed if you put GNU sed into your path before the
Solaris sed.

indeed it is

then i hit a problem with lex not liking a -P flag or something...

...so, following a hunch   :)   i installed flex and symlinked
/usr/local/bin/lex to flex... (/usr/local/bin  is temporarily number 1
in my path for the purposes of this build)

anyway, the build is progressing. thanks for the advice...

=====
u n d e r a c h i e v e r (and proud)
<takeme2your rocketmail com>