Re: [Evolution] requests: paired RETR + DELE

On 31 May 2001 13:03:04 +0200, Xavier Bestel wrote:
Evo should apply filters totally (colour and all) and delete from server
mails as they are retreived, not do it all at once (retreive, then delete,
then apply filters) as it does now.

I concur. I currently use fetchmail to retrieve from multiple POP
servers. However, when I've used POP retrieval from Evo over unreliable
connections (dial up from hotels), the fact that all DELEs are postponed
to the end is a big pain when connections are lost.

-- F