[Evolution] requests: paired RETR + DELE

Hi !

on the POP front again, I often have this problem: I'm getting some
hundreds mails via POP, something hangs (maybe due to the POP server ?) and
I have to cancel the mail retreival. Now I have to start it again.
There are 2 problems:

- when I hit cancel, the mail already retrieved are well filtered in the
right folders, but they are NOT coloured, they stay black.

- as these mails aren't deleted from server, they are retreived twice. when
I receive 200 mails in a 3000-mails folder, it's not really easy to delete
the duplicates.

Evo should apply filters totally (colour and all) and delete from server
mails as they are retreived, not do it all at once (retreive, then delete,
then apply filters) as it does now.
I would like to see mails inserted one by one in the folders as they are
filtered (as in outlook), and know that if the transfert stops, all mails
already transfered are only in my folders, and others are only on the
server.

Xav