[Evolution] latest Evo

Hi,

I have redcarpetted the latest Evo (see my last bugreport).
So far I'm impressed: all uncorrectly handled mails I kept in a special
folder (my own regression test) are now correctly displayed, including:

- some badly (or not badly) formatted mails which crashed the mailer
- mails with attached inline pictures (from MS cutnpaste)
- mails with external inline pictures (I *love* this 'load images' menu
item - perhaps just a bit too hard to reach ?)

Now, I just miss my contacts (lost again ...) and a way to add rules to
choose my identity ("if sending to xxx yyy, then set identity = aaa bbb")
in realtime when I add names to the To: or Cc: fields ...

Good work. I mean it.

Xav