Re: [Evolution] reply as HTML

What I'd like is:
- the ability to select "doesn't want HTML mail" per user (for e.g.
mailing-lists)
- the ability to do "reply as HTML", or "reply as Plain Text" in the
context menu, to have the mailer feed the composer with the right kind of
quote - or better, being able to select this once in the composer.

The fact is sometimes I have to reply in text mode (mailing lists,
personnal taste, etc...), and sometimes in HTML mode (at work those windows
guys make heavy use of HTML formating, and a text reply flattens all).
The single setting "send HTML mail" isn't sufficient.

Xav