RE: [Evolution] splash screen

Evolution ROCKS, and I love it!!  The only thing I don't like is that
annoying splash screen that comes up every time you start it up, saying
"Thanks for taking the time to download this...".

If you really want to disable it, then you have two options:

  1. Download all the source code, figure out where it does the splash
screen, and comment it out. Rebuild everything, and reinstall. Not
recommended unless you are pretty darn good coder.

  2. Wait for version 1.0

The splash screen is there for a reason.

Also, in the future, please check the list archives first. This has been
asked a ton of times already.

Ray
--
Every truth has a context.