Re: [Evolution] non sticky auto get of mail

We help "newbies" cheerfully in our quest for Total World Domination
(evil laugh...).  Actually, one of the biggest strengths of the Free
Software/ Open Source model is that we all help one another, gurus and
newbies alike.  Someday when you are a full blown Linux Guru, perhaps
you'll answer a question for me.  Or someone else.  Gawd knows I've
asked my share of questions on newsgroups and mailinglists in the past.

Seriously...

See coments inline.