[Evolution] evolution 0.10 contacts and import

I'm having some problems with the contacts component. Spefically when i
attempt to delete an existing contact the contacts component crashes and
burns well. Would I be correct in assuming that this is a known issue in
the current version and is being addressed?
I also have a problem with the import screen, which constantly pops up
to ask me if I would like to import from netscape (which i dont) and I
select "Do not ask me this again" and low and behold it asks the next
time I start evolution =D Just my luck :)