Re: [Evolution] Evo crashes when hitting reply key.

I installed Evolution after re-installing RedHat 7.1 (with the SGI XFS installer), and never consciously installed the snapshot release. In fact, I've not seen anything under red carpet's snapshot channel in weeks.

Anyway, for the first time, I also get that error when hitting "return" in a reply/compose window. The gtkhtml I've got installed is:

        gtkhtml-0.9.3-snap.ximian.200105220701

Not sure where to get an older one. :)

ALSO, I find that sometimes when I load evolution, it takes forever for it to initialize. If I kill it, do an oaf-slay, then start up evolution, it works fine. Very odd.

Keith