Re: [Evolution] Contacts

On 24 May 2001 13:29:30 +0100, John N S Gill wrote:

I gave up on the contacts this morning.. I didn't have too many loaded
so i decided it was easier to start again.

For anyone still having problems, The good news is that you can now
right-click on addresses in the preview or message viewing window and
add them to the contacts.

Kudos to whoever added that.

To get a working addressbook.db I just exit'ed evolution, did killev and
oaf-slay just to be sure, then copied a working addressbook from a new
user.

Alternatively, you can just delete the addressbook.db file (after
killev) and next time you run evolution it will be recreated.

Thanks,
    Chris