[Evolution] more Evolution CVS bugs -- Reply and Reply All buttons

More bugs to report on Evolution from CVS:

1. When I open a message in a new window by double-clicking, the Reply
and Reply To All buttons don't work. They work in the main message list
pane.

2. Adding tasks crashes all of my X. When I click on Tasks, it says:
Click here to add a task.
When I do that, everything freezes up. I have to restart X. This bug has
been around on my machine for a long time.

Ujwal