Re: [Evolution] nntp support removed from .10?

The NNTP support is lacking because it hasn't been kept up to date, so I
would say it's "not available".

On 22 May 2001 21:03:44 -0400, Tom von Schwerdtner wrote:
not that Ive used many other versions, but as I understand it the nnpt
subscription support should be here......and as far as I can tell from
the debian package is a compile time should I
bitch at the package maintainer or is it just not avail?

-|  Tom von Schwerdtner  <tvon etria org>  |-