[Evolution] 2 problems with evolution .10

Hi!
I just got the debian package for evolution .10 and I'm haveing 2
major issues.

the first is when composeing mail certain keys don't insert text
instead they perform vi-like movement commands, I was wondering
originally if I could tell evolution to use vi for composing but now
I'd be happy just to be able to type a lowercase hjk or l

the second problem is a crash in the contact manager, I cannot ad any
contacts without getting a segfault in wombat, any idea how to fix
this?

tia

brian

--
/|Brian Skahan | University of Maryland | bskahan etria com|\
\|                | http://etria.com |                     |/