Re: [Evolution] (no subject)

Are you sure it's not signed? Check the headers and see if it's a
multipart/signed part. Also, if you look at the source and see that text
in there then it could be that someone is spoofing a pgp signed part
(which is currently possible with html mail - this is a known problem
but what we currently do has always just been a temporary solution until
we come up with a "good" way of showing that a message was signed and