[Evolution] Carfax email

Evolution dies when I get email from carfax.com. The mail component
crashes regardless of what I do. Unless I delete the email off of the
server.

The email is sent from websupport carfax com
The Subject Header would be something like this
Carfax History on VIN: [3VWDB81H1VM075323]

I think that carfax is just sending out weird email. The email does have
html included. Evolution has problems decoding it properly and the mail
component crashes.

--Boundary_(ID_fDUtrt5Mb1l8K1igCM3gyA)

ASCII and HTML in HERE

--Boundary_(ID_fDUtrt5Mb1l8K1igCM3gyA)--

I'm pretty sure you can try it yourself or I could forward the message to
the list and we can see what happens of course I don't want everyone's
mail component to crash because of the email =)

Christopher Warner
UNIX System Administrator
"Did you kill -9?"