Re: [Evolution] Message size column

This is basically a 'known bug'.  Just needs to be fixed (sometime).

On 18 May 2001 09:21:17 -0700, Divine, Chris wrote:
Last night I added the "size" column to the columns displayed in my inbox,
however, all of the messages are displaying zero size. When I tried it on my
machine at work this morning, it displays the message sizes as expected. The
two machines are both running kernel 2.4.4 with KDE 2.1.1 (KDE 2.1.2
libraries) and the 0.10 release of Evolution. Any ideas what to check on my
home machine?