Re: [Evolution] Cannot create composer window / oafd.oafinfo

On 17 May, Dan Winship wrote:
evolution will fail horribly if oaf isn't working, so that points to it
being something else.
-- Dan

If I run as root clicking on compose takes down std-moniker every time.
Which I believe points the finger at bonobo. Here are the bonobo
warnings.

Bonobo-WARNING **: Serious exception getting node '/menu/Actions/Component/MessageReplySender' '$invalid path
to XML user interface element'

Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-ui-component.c: line 1128 (impl_set_prop): assertion `node != NULL' failed.

Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL for app evolution-message-composer

Bonobo-WARNING **: Activation exception 'Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0''

Well I reckon I'm totally out of my depth here as far as usefulness
goes so I'm gonna call it day for the time being. Thanks for your help

Simon
Simon Brown, Simon at cliffestones.demon.co.uk
DH/DSS Public key 0x93BE39C9
RSA    Public key 0x9052E271