Re: [Evolution] Cannot create composer window / oafd.oafinfo

The verify script has unfortunately gotten out of date. This error is
meaningless.

So should I have a oafd.oafinfo file or not then?

Nope.

make check on my oaf install 3 of the 13 tests fail. I get the feeling
that for some reason I can't build oaf correctly.

the rest of Evolution appears to work fine

evolution will fail horribly if oaf isn't working, so that points to it
being something else.

-- Dan