Re: [Evolution] Printing e-mail

I got the packages to install using 'rpm --ivh --force package.rpm'.  I
just still can't print out of evo (or out of Gnumeric, haven't tried
anything else yet).

BTW, which packages are you talking about?  Do you mean you had to
install gnprint, gnprintd, or libgnomeprint (or all three) twice?

Thanks,
Tim