Re: [Evolution] Printing e-mail

On 14 May 2001 22:09:52 +0500, Dan Winship wrote:
On 14 May 2001 13:27:01 -0400, Tim Boring wrote:
I'm using the evolutn-0.10 rpm on a SuSE 7.0 box with XG 1.4 and have
noticed that if I try to print an e-mail, the job gets sent to the
printer but the page comes out with the gray header box (empty inside)
and the body is blank.

Sounds like a font problem of some sort. ?

-- Dan

Yep!  I tried printing a spreadsheet out of Gnumeric...same thing, no
fonts.

I downloaded the gnprint, gnprintd, and libgnomeprint rpms from the ftp
site and did a 'rpm -ivh --force' because trying to uninstall these
packages produced a load of dependencies.  But, forcing didn't work; I
still can't print out of evolution and gnumeric.

Is there an easy way to fix this?  That is, other than uninstalling all
the dependencies in addition to gnprint, gnprintd, and libgnomeprint?

Any help/suggestions are appreciated.

Tim