Re: [Evolution] Evo 0.10 hangs with IMAP servers

On 14 May 2001 12:40:08 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
Hi,

I'm getting frequent hangs with Evolution 0.10 (release) when accessing
my IMAP server. Sometimes it happens when I try and open a folder, and
sometimes when I press Get Mail.  Does anyone else have this problem?
I'm going to try and use strace to capture this, as it doesn't actually
crash.

Regards,
Ross

I'm having it as well.  I've been having it since the April 27th
release.  I have not found a pattern to it yet.

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb unh edu    |