Re: [Evolution] There is absolutely a bug with the delete key

On 09 May 2001 03:12:09 +0000, dan hensley att net wrote:
I don't doubt that it's sawfish (it wouldn't surprise me
if the <DEL> key problem is sawfish as well.  I suppose I
should just go back to icewm.

It cannot be sawfish alone, it must be an interaction with the Evo
version you are using or with other packages, because I use Evo from
snapshots with the GNOME 1.4 Sawfish version without that problem. In
fact, Evo has been pretty stable, but then my usage is fairly
restricted: collect mail from local spool, send mail via sendmail, no
calendar, relatively little address book (especially since the last
snapshot came linked with the wrong version of db...)

-- F